Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Yesterday 6/9/2010 Monday

Dear Blog,
Sorry that all this days along i didn't blog in here.....cuz i'm very busy ...,K!Yesterday i was playing computer and finding songz in youtube..,and i go to my Facebook.... and then i receive a message from C-h-a-n H-u-e-y S-h-e-n ,and this is the 2nd time that she send a  message  thats talking bad things bout me..so i was angry until i can't take it and i've blocj her from my fren list ...,and i want to post the message from her into here....so...this is it :STOP CRITICIZING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE !!
a lot of ppl has come up to me and talked bad about you . . . .
you need to know YOU CAN'T SING !!!
like seriously we tell you its nice cause we don't wanna hurt you . . . and please don't be so bitchy . . you know alot of ppl hate youcause of your 'perasan-ess' and alot of ppl say you don't even look like Selena Gomez . . .thats just a lie you told . . .. and stop telling more lies about Celebs wanting to hear you sing . . . .cause its just a lie !!!
andno celebs have FB . . . they have but in a different name . . .so just stop all this okay . . . . CAN'T U SEE HOW BAD SHE IS TO ME??? I'M VERY UPSET UNTIL I CRIED LAST NIGHT ...THE WHOLE NIGHT U CAN SAY...UNTIL I TRY TO NOT CRY JUZ B'CUZ OF A BAD MESSAGE FROM HER....I'M SO DISSAPOINT TO BE HER FREN....AND I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HER RIGHT THROUGH HER FACE...!

No comments: