Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moral Class Time!

At 1st i wanna said tht....,I HATE 1 sp class  cuz some of the girls there are very selfish..,and now i tell u what happen to me in school juz now..,moral tht time....,ok?!
So...,i reach to the class aldy...,i finding for  a place to sit in the class...,i went to 4 places but all of them hv ppl to sit aldy...,then i saw my fren Lavanyah & Navaratnam sit in the last row...hv 3 places to sit...,and i join them and i sit there lar...,and Lava told me tht thats  the G-irl  places....she dun let ppl to sit her places 1...,and i said to her(lava)..i don't care lar...!   Then she juz kept quiet and then the moral teacher came in and ask us to bring out our moral exercise book ..,and that G-I-r-L come to take her book and said to me with a very  rude voice .... EX-CUSEME!?    And i was like...,moving a lil'l   bit and let her take her exercise book and she went bck to the places where she was sitting and while she was walking bck to the places she was mumurring something to her fren in tamil language and even I & My Frenz also dun LIKE HER...,and then teacher gave us notes lar...to write...,that girl can't see cuz lots of girls sitting infront of the front row...,and she ask the girl  to shift her places that means changes her places ar..,and the teacher heard it and she kena SCOLD from the teacher  haha...,i was like   YES! This the balasan for u...,and tht G-I-R-L name is 'Swaty'...



No comments: