Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today!!!!

YaY!!!!! Today i didn't go to school cuz school got something on and what for if i go there cuz it might be so boring and nothing to do lor..,juz watch the people saying sajak or something...,and erm.... i take bout 10 mins to check my FB and i saw a GIRL that talk bad bout me but when she want something from me or what she will ask soo dam nice to me...and errr....so damm polite to me.. And u know what? I CAN"T TAKE IT ALDY U KNOW i want to tell u OUT & RITE TO UR FACE..,cuz i really can't take it aldy...,and if u want to know...U think U r so good then go ahead..,next time u got no fren then dun come to me and say S-O-R-R-Y cuz i'll won't accept it....,now i must be strong and fierce a little to u cuz u r very  ..i mean.. VERY BAD to me..,u know u ask me to come to ur sister b'day and after u take photo wif me and then u say i'm so fat and somemore u say LOTS of bad things bout me..,i still RMB what u say bout me..,and one DAY i will go and tell ur mother or father..,cuz i really can't take it aldy...,i thought u r very GOOD to me cuz i treated u VERY good but sorry..i'm wrong aldy all this time..,even my fren also say that ur mood and attitude depends on u..,sometimes soooo good sometimes soooo bad..,i HATE it u know..,i've been very GOOD to u since in primary school but u r very bad to me...,so i think that  u're juz  wanna USE ME or something....,u think i dun know?  NO... UR're WRONG..,i know it since primary school that time...,and u lagi say to me u're getting "Si Man...''   CA'MON'!  U're still the same..URGH!!

No comments: