Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My O.K.U Fren..

Haiz....,been a very busy day yesterday(monday) in school....,after recess...WE.. Whole class of student...,go to bengkel cuz its ERT time,while in bengkel... we r learning lol....,but later i came back from bengkel i saw my beg...,the small zipper site open...and i saw my gam is in my o.k.u fren desk....,and i'll take a look inside my bag see got what's missing again inside..,and i saw some of my left seaweeds lost aldy....,i think is my fren who took it cuz she's the 1 who is alone in class.....i'm so... angry..i mean in my heart & mind and i ask her if its her who took it out and eat it..she DUN admit but then ...i ask her why is my gam in her desk...and she laugh and say "ooh...,sry..i took it out from ur bag...'' and i was like...kk....i forgive u...
By the way...,i treated her so well and i never take her stuff out of her bag b'fore.... especially without permission...,and she did tht to me...,why?  Am i not a very good to her...?URGH!

No comments: