Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Me and my fren shervonne,rui xin and maisarah

Hey blog....,today... when BM time...,i go PSS = library and after i go back to the class.., then i saw sher,mandy and maisarah is inside the class and they didn't go to PSS..,they help me a lots lol..,i'm so happy...,at 1st i thought mandy and sher dun help me 1...i mean less help me.,do u know..? They help me to spy my o.k.u fren see she got steal my things anot...,then later i tell my o.k.u fren that i want to go to PSS back again..,but actually..i go to the back claas that class has not use since last 5 or 10 years i think..,but that is Me and my frenz..secret spot & place....,when we want to hide from teachers or whoever.., we will go to the class cuz they will not know tht we r in there  ..,if we quiet they wont know tht we r inside tht secret class...,i have a very fun time wif my fren today.....

No comments: